Everything you need to enjoy your Scarecrow trip
The annual St. Charles Scarecrow Fest is a must for locals and Illinoisans alike. Begin your plans for this autumn tradition and a long weekend Columbus Day weekend by checking out the following information:
- Where to Stay will provide you with information on St. Charles’s resort, boutique hotel, and nine branded hotels.
- Request a Greater St. Charles Visitor Guide for a handy guide to the area’s artisan restaurants, entertainment, and attractions for all ages.
- Charles business roll out the red carpet for Fest attendees. Find these additional events on What’s Happening Around Town
- Navigate easily to and through Fest by seeing Where to catch the Parking Shuttles and Trolley.
- View the Festival Map and Events page to plan which events you will visit first.