Let the Scarecrows guide you
There is not a yellow brick road to follow, but the St. Charles Scarecrow Fest is easy to find.
- Set your GPS to 2 E. Main Street (Illinois Route 64) to get to the heart of Downtown St. Charles, Illinois and the festivities. The events will be north of Main Street along the river on the east side and follow Cedar Street on the west side of the river one block north of Main Street.
- Cycle your way to St. Charles along the scenic river trails and park your bike at Giant Fox Valley at 415 S. 1st Street, St. Charles. Security will be provided.
- Train – Ride the Metra Union Pacific West line to the Geneva Station and take a local taxi or Uber driver to the Scarecrow Fest grounds just two miles away.
Parking – FREE!
To assist our guest in finding parking and moving around the Fest grounds, FREE parking shuttles and trolleys are available.
In designated areas only. Please respect private lots. Violators will be towed.
East Parking Deck – South of Main, 2nd & 3rd Ave.
West Parking Decks – South of Main, Route 31 & 1st St.
ADA Parking – Authorized vehicles only! Cars without proper plates/tags will be TICKETED/TOWED! 4th St (west lanes), 5th St (east lanes), Sat/Sun only at Riverside Ave & Main St.
Parking Lot Shuttle Bus – FREE!
Locations and Times
West Side Shuttle – Travels between MEIJER ZONE (Lincoln Park) and these lots:
Haines Middle School – 9th & Indiana Streets
Administration Lot (Fri 5-9:00pm ONLY) – 7th & Illinois Streets
Thompson School – 7th & Main Streets
East Side Shuttle – Travels between BALTRIA ZONE and “G” Parking Lot at The Quad (formerly Charlestowne Mall)
3800 E. Main Street
NOTE: Last shuttle leaves festival at 9pm Fri & Sat, 5pm Sun.
Festival Trolley – FREE!
Fri, Sat & Sun 10am-4:30pm, ADA accessible. The Trolley makes three stops:
- ART OF THE HEARTLAND ZONE in Pottawatomie Park
- BALTRIA ZONE AT Cedar AND Riverside Avenue on the east side of the Downtown
- On the corner of Cedar and Third Streets near the GERALD KIA Zone and Carnival on the west side of the river.